- 32 Rectangular tea biscuits, coarsely crushed (I usually use the ulker brand)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, sugar, melted butter and cocoa until smooth. Add mixture to biscuits.
- Form mix into log or press into loaf pan that has been lined with plastic wrap. Secure the log, and press to combine very well and wrap. Cover with more wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour.
P.S.: You can also add 100 grams of melted bakers chocolate to the mix to make it more chocolatey